Senior Machine Learning Engineer
BlinkAI is building transformative technologies for the next generation of smart imaging devices. Our team members have been at the core of developing breakthrough artificial intelligence research for imaging applications at the A.A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging of Massachusetts General Hospital and the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences & Technology.
We are currently seeking a senior machine learning engineer. In this role, you will work on machine learning (deep learning) algorithms and systems to improve photography and videography in challenging environmental settings on embedded imaging devices. You will develop end-to-end solutions including algorithm design, implementation, quality evaluation, performance optimization, and system deployment. You will work with researchers, software engineers, and hardware engineers to push the performance of embedded imaging systems, build new features, and develop the architecture for the future products.
● Develop deep learning algorithms to improve image and video quality (e.g. color reproduction, increased SNR)
● Experience with object detection and/or segmentation algorithms
● Optimize and integrate solutions into BlinkAI products
● Collaborate on hardware for deploying systems on embedded imaging devices
● Experience with Tensorflow, Caffe, or PyTorch
● Experience in computer vision, image processing, or computer graphics
● Excellent communication skills
● MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
● Experience in computational photography algorithms or ISP systems
● Experience leading software engineering teams, or 4+ years of software engineering experience
● Experience in CUDA GPU or Halide programming
● Experience with Android development
If you are interested in the position (location: Boston) please contact